|Part # :
Contact us for availability
| Bi-Level, 6'6" tubing, Carrying Case, Patient Manual
ResMed VPAP III Bi-Level
ResMed introduces the VPAP III series, the latest addition to the ResMed family of bilevel devices. The VPAP III range is a complete system solution for sleep-disordered breathing (SDB), providing comfortable and effective bilevel OSA treatment.
The ResMed VPAP III series is "comfortably in sync" with the patient's breathing pattern, the clinician's need to provide effective bilevel therapy, and the business objectives of home care providers and sleep laboratories.
Features & Benefits
- VPAP III series uses the same platform device platform as the AutoSet Spirit™, AutoSet Respond™, and S7™ series of positive airway pressure (PAP) devices. This continuity lowers inventory and training costs, improves labor costs, and increases profitability.
- Truly integrated humidification provides you with inexpensive, easy-to-use, plug-and-play, heated or passover humidification solutions.
- Vsync™ algorithm handles the difficult job of maintaining reliable breath triggering and cycling performance. This feature ensures that your patients will not feel out-of -sync with their VPAP even when normal leaks occur.
- IPAP MAX™ feature allows you to customize the maximum allowable inspiratory time. This feature protects your patients from prolonged inpsiratory times related to mask or mouth leak. Patients can avoid increased work of breathing and arousals, which means better treatment and fewer patient complaints and callbacks.
- IPAP MIN™ feature helps eliminate shortened inspiratory times often seen in restrictive patients, such as ALS and post-polio patients, and protects them from becoming under ventilated and waking up gasping for air.
- Software-controlled, variable-speed motor technology and rise time settings provide more comfortable pressure and flow profiles for better treatment tolerance, resulting in improved patient comfort and compliance with less effort and fewer callbacks.
- The VPAP III series offers a range of tools to meet immediate and long-term data management needs. Both treatment effectiveness and usage data are available on the LCD and with download and viewing in AutoScan™ software.
Provides an edge while sleeping on either the right or left side - no need to reposition! Includes one fitted pillowcase.
© 2000-2006 TALK ABOUT SLEEP, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
TALK ABOUT SLEEP, Inc.
14480 Ewing Ave So. Suite 102
Burnsville, MN 55306
Telephone (952) 358-7070
Fax (866) 835-6437