|Part # :
| Usually ships the same business day
| CPAP Machine, M Series Heated Humidifier, 6' Tubing, Smart Card, Carrying Case, Filter, AC Power Supply, Patient Manual
Respironics REMstar Pro M Series W/Humidifier
The REMstar Pro starts with consumer appeal:
- a small, sleek device and case
- a less obtrusive profile with tubing connected in the back
- a "hidden" water chamber
- Includes Encore Pro SmartCard capability to give you the power of enhanced compliance reporting of apnea/hypopnea index, elevated leak levels, and snoring
- It's the most versatile CPAP ever offered by Respironics
Ask us a question!
Email us a question about the REMstar Pro M Series Core Pkg. Our knowledgable and helpful staff will be happy to assist you!
And continues with user-friendly functionality:
- lighted primary touch controls for power, ramp, and C-Flex
- LCD display and controls for advanced reporting and set up
- easy turn humidification dial
- a water chamber that is easy to remove, fill and replace
- delivers continuous humidification throughout the night
- automatic adjustment for changes in altitude when traveling
In addition, Encore Pro's SmartCard records mask leaks, apnea/hypopnea index and snoring. This allows you to interact more closely with your physician and homecare provider for enhanced treatment.
The REMstar Pro is convenient for travel with and without the integrated humidifier. The standard travel carry case has been updated with a new sleeker look. An optional travel pack is also available for packing the device in a suitcase. It includes a compact case for the device and a lightweight zippered pouch for mask accessories.
- Pressure: 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Ramp Time: 0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)
- Starting Ramp Pressure: 4 to CPAP; user adjustable
- Dimensions: 7.5" L x 5.0" W x 3.125" H (19cm L x 12.7cm W x 7.9cm H )
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Filters: Pollen and optional ultra-fine
- Device Set-Up: LCD/Keypad and Encore® Pro SmartCard® (optional)
- Data Storage Capacity (minimum): Display: 7 and 30 day averages, SmartCard: 6 months a 3 usage sessions per day, 7 days in-depth analysis
- Data Storage Content: SmartCard: Date/time, hours of use, usage patterns, AHI, leak, snore, FOSQ
- Compliance Monitoring: Breathing detection
- Altitude Compensation: Automatic
- Electrical Requirements 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (An adapter may be needed to plug the CPAP into a wall outlet outside the US.)
- Humidification: Integrated Heated Humidifier and Pass-over Humidifier
- DC Power: Direct connect cord, 12 VDC
- Warranty: 2 years
- Special User Features: Lighted LEDs, Auto on/off, mask off alert, patient reminders
Provides an edge while sleeping on either the right or left side - no need to reposition! Includes one fitted pillowcase.
Respironics M Series Ultra Fine Filters 6 Pk
Respironics M Series Replacement Ultra Fine (white) Filter 6 Pack
© 2000-2006 TALK ABOUT SLEEP, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
TALK ABOUT SLEEP, Inc.
14480 Ewing Ave So. Suite 102
Burnsville, MN 55306
Telephone (952) 358-7070
Fax (866) 835-6437