|Part # :
33112 & 33906
Usually ships the same business day
| Auto CPAP Unit, ResMed H3i, 6'6" Tubing, Carrying Case, Patient Manual
ResMed S8 AutoSet Vantage Package w/ H3i Humidifier
Compact Without Compromise
ResMed´s S8 AutoSet Vantage™ is the premium automatic positive airway pressure(APAP) device in the S8™ series. It is designed for use in the sleep center or home, for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in adults.
Like all devices in the S8 series, the S8 AutoSet Vantage is a compact, all-in-one system, ideal for home or travel.
Ask us a question!
Email us a question about the ResMed S8 AutoSet Vantage Pkg. Our knowledgable and helpful staff will be happy to assist you!
ResMed´s S8 AutoSet Vantage offers these premium features:
- The AutoSet Advantage™
- Choice of fixed CPAP, EPR or AutoSet mode - AutoSet mode adjusts pressure breath by breath for maximum comfort
- User-friendly Patient Reminder System alerts you when it's time to replace parts or contact your service provider
- ResScan Data Card lets your clinician change your therapy settings remotely without a visit
- Greater comfort than standard CPAPs
- Optional integrated humidification
- Comprehensive efficacy and compliance data
- Flexible patient management options
- Smart Data for therapy feedback
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- Breath by breath compliance
- Compact, robust design is portable and easy to use
- Optional fully integrated humidification with fliptop lid and no separate power cord
- Inbuilt power supply and auto mains switching or DC input are ideal for travel
- 12V or 24V DC input via ResMed's DC-12 converter.
- Ramp and settling options enhance comfort and help improve compliance
What is EPR (expiratory pressure relief)?
It is the most advanced compliance booster available for continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy. EPR provides your patients the highest level of comfort without compromising the effectiveness of therapy.
Why use EPR?
Some patients find it difficult to breathe against the
continuous pressure of CPAP therapy. EPR solves this
problem by dropping pressure during exhalation, making
the patient feel that their exhalation is more natural and
How does EPR work?
When the patient exhales, the S8 flow generator detects
the beginning of exhalation and reduces motor speed to
drop pressure. The patient or clinician chooses one of
three comfort levels to determine the degree by which
pressure will drop:
Setting 1 – mild comfort (1 cm H2O)
Setting 2 – medium comfort (2 cm H2O)
Setting 3 – maximum comfort (3 cm H2O)
Optional integrated humidification
A unique dual-spiral action enables the HumidAire 3i™ to efficiently humidify the air delivered to the patient™s airway during CPAP therapy. The humidifier's stylish, compact design integrates seamlessly into one device when combined with the S8 AutoSet Vantage.
The AutoSet Advantage
Not all APAP devices deliver similar outcomes. The AutoSet™; technology tailors therapy to a patient´s needs, breath-by-breath, night-by-night, and year-by-year even as their therapy requirements change.
Technical Specifications (S8AutoSet Vantage Only)
- Operating pressure range: 4-20 cm H2O
- Data includes usage, leak, AHI, events and pressure.
- Via cable: 365 sessions of summary data, five sessions of detailed data.
- ResScan Data Card: 180 sessions of summary data, five sessions of detailed data.
- Data also available via the LCD menu.
- (H x W x D) 4.6" x 6.5" x 5.7" (112 mm x 164 mm x 145 mm)
- Weight Flow generator: 2.9 lb (1.3 kg)
Power supply input range
- 100240V AC, 50/60Hz, 12V or 24V DC via
ResMed´s DC-12 converter.
Please refer to the User´s Manual for details about power consumption values for typical treatment
- Flame retardant engineering thermoplastic
Operating temperature:+41°F to +104°F (+5°C to +40°C)
- Air filter Two-layered, powder-bonded, polyester
- Air tubing Flexible plastic, 6"6’ (2 m) length
- Classification Class II (double insulated), Type CF
IPX1 US FCC Part 15, Class B*& IEC 60601-1
*Consult the medical department of the carrier
before using on an aircraft.
All services provided by Talk About Sleep including: advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction and setup of the products are preformed solely by Talk About Sleep and independently of the manufacturer.
Back to top
Provides an edge while sleeping on either the right or left side - no need to reposition! Includes one fitted pillowcase.
© 2000-2006 TALK ABOUT SLEEP, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
TALK ABOUT SLEEP, Inc.
14480 Ewing Ave So. Suite 102
Burnsville, MN 55306
Telephone (952) 358-7070
Fax (866) 835-6437